- Orders usually ship within 1-3 business days after payment has been received and should arrive within 1-7 business days of shipment. In rare circumstances, an order may not ship for up to 7 business days. All orders from our warehouse are shipped through the US Postal Service (USPS). We now have a second location where we store inventory. Items may ship a day or two later from this location and will ship via multiple shipping options. We will send a shipping notification to the provided email address.
- We offer everyday free shipping in the US & US Protectorates.
- We ship internationally! International orders will ship via USPS International First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail International. Flat rate shipping will apply. USPS recently raised their international shipping rates: Orders that weigh less than 2lbs will ship for $13.95. You can always check shipping prices by beginning the checkout process, but not "confirming" your purchase.
The Customer is responsible for any customs charges. For more information for Canadians, please go to this website: http://cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html for more information.
- We strive to be as eco-friendly as possible. In order to reduce waste, receipts are sent to you via email and a packing slip may not be included with your order. Further, we may utilize used packaging.
- Orders are often packaged as tightly as possible in USPS Flat Rate packaging. Your package will arrive in one piece and very taped up, but it is not pretty. This method effectively helps shipping rates stay down, so although not attractive, it saves you money!
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs on all returns.
- Please carefully input your shipping address. The customer is responsible for any losses due to incorrectly inputing their shipping address.